Thanksgiving Food Drive
During the month of November, we participate in a school-wide project to help those less fortunate than ourselves in our annual Thanksgiving Food Drive. Each class decorates a box in art class in which they place the food items collected for our drive. Baskets filled with food from each grade will be placed in the church during Mass.
When is it?
The Food Drive begins on November 1st and runs through November 20th.
What is collected?
Food items, needed for the food drive, are organized by grade, to ensure variety.
- Pre-K 3: Pasta
- prek-4 & Kindergarten: Small Canned Ham
- Grade 1: Cereal (no sugary cereals, PLEASE!)
- Grade 2: Canned Vegetables
- Grade 3: Canned Fruit
- Grade 4: Turkey Gravy
- Grade 5 & 6: Canned Cranberry Sauce
- Grade 7 & 8: Instant Mashed Potatoes